BB Vatican rates
BB Vatican Holiday Home (up to 12 people): € 250,00 (after 10 people € 25,00 more). BB Vatican Apartment (up to 10 people): 250,00 (after 8 people € 25,00 more).
BB Vatican Holiday Home (up to 12 people): € 370,00 (after 10 people € 30,00 more). BB Vatican Apartment (up to 10 people): 320,00 (after 8 people € 30,00 more).
HOW TO BOOK
It is possible to reserve sending a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling the following number: +39.3126.96.36.1998
At the moment of the confirmation it will be required an advance of the 30% of the total amount.
It can be paid by bank transfer or by credit card. The balance will be paid at the arrival at the apartment by cash payment or by credit card.
In case of cancellation up to 20 days prior to arrival any fine will NOT be charged. In case of late cancellation or no-show the total cost of stay will be charged.
Rooms are available from 14:00 on the arrival day.
IMPORTANT: Arrival time has to be communicated and agreed with the owner in order to avoid inconveniences and useless waiting
Rooms have to be vacated by 10:00 on the departure day. If necessary guests may leave their luggages at the reception till the departure time.
Our terms and conditions stay
• Our home is non-smoking. You can smoke out of the balcony.
• Always make sure to turn off the lights and the air conditioning before leaving home.
• No pets are allowed in the apartment.
• Remember to leave the apartment in decent conditions and empty the trash cans. • All children are welcome but we ask special attention to the walls and to the furniture of the house.
• Check-in: 14.00. Check-out: 10.00. Check-in between 8.00 pm to 10.00 pm has an additional cost of € 25.00. The check-in between 10.00 pm to 6.00 am has an additional cost of € 50.00.
• On availability and on written request by e-mail, you will also request a late check- out (check-out after 11.00 am) with an extra cost of 50% of the daily price.
• There is city tax to stay in Rome to pay at check in.
• Do not forget the door or windows open before leaving home.
• BB Vatican Holiday Home cannot be held responsible in any way for any theft (money, watches, jewelry or every other goods) if guests does not use our safe.
• Avoid crowds and noise to avoid disturbing the neighbors. Avoid parties and guests in the house.
• Do not leave garbage and personal belongings out of the front door.
• We ask that you leave the kitchen clean and tidy each tool being used.